Level: Powered On
Accepted Solution

Execute Stored procedure with On-Premises Gateway server

Im trying to execute a stored procedure using powerapps, the source of the app is an on premesis server. I saw in the past that it was not possible to run an on-prem stored proc via Flow. Is this possible now? If not, has anyone heard of a time as to when this may be available?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Flow Staff

Re: Execute Stored procedure with On-Premises Gateway server

Stored procedures are currently not supported with connections going through on-premises gateway. 

Support for this is coming by end of the year. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Flow Staff

Stored procedures are currently not supported with connections going through on-premises gateway. 

Support for this is coming by end of the year. 

Dear Flow Team, 

Any news on executing stored procedure with On-Premises Gateway server ? 

I see from the previous posts plans were made to make this feature available by now. No pressure Smiley Happy just checking if  there is an ETA for that ? 

Level: Power Up

Like many others that are viewing this thread, I registered to post just so I could say that I too am waiting for a solution to Execute a Stored Procedure by way of the On-Premise Gateway server.  Can anyone provide an updated ETA or a possible workaround?  I wanted to create a simple PowerAPP that would connected to my on-premise SQL server and run a simple stored procedure. However, I've only been able to create a PowerAPP that will browse my db tables (and their rows).... Cool, but not exactly useful.  Any information on executing a stored procedure would be appreciated.  Thanks for reading.

Flow Staff

Hi all, a quick update. We have released the ability to run stored procedures via on-premises gateway servers.

Please note that this feature is in Preview.

Thanks,

Sunay

Could you provide an example of this, please?

Any more updates on this topic? Are there any examples how to use the feature directly from PowerApps, not going via Flow?