cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Export Azure function to PowerAutomate button greyed out in Azure

My target is to create a custom connector to run an Azure function. I started to create the Azure function with some logic in powershell. After this I would like to export this azure function to PowerAutomate. There is a button "Export to PowerApps & Power Automate" but it is greyed out. How to make this button work?Azure function export to Power Automate button greyed out.png

3 REPLIES 3
Helper III
Helper III

After you type the URL in the API definition location, is this button still grayed out?

@ppp345678 Thank you. Before this was not needed. Where can I get this API definition url?

Hi khha,

May you please check guide https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/tutorials/power-automate?tutorial-step=1 ?

For using an API in flow custom connector, this API should be public API and we need know details of API authentication method.

Thanks

Meiling

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,236)