cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
byansakura
Advocate II
Advocate II

Extract Responds From Microsoft Form to Column

Hey there, I was trying to extract the information I gather from Microsoft Form to Common Data Service/ Dataverse Column, however I'm encountering some blocks where the only information I could get is the response id that leads to the respond.

byansakura_0-1612672860146.png

Moreover, I would like to gather the respondents' email even when they are not from my organization.

byansakura_1-1612672895137.png

Is there any way to achieve these using power automate? Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hardesh15
Super User II
Super User II

@byansakura  pls use Get Response Action after trigger- when a new response submitted. Then you will be able to map ms form here.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hardesh15
Super User II
Super User II

@byansakura  pls use Get Response Action after trigger- when a new response submitted. Then you will be able to map ms form here.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh

View solution in original post

byansakura
Advocate II
Advocate II

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,566)