cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Feature request: Access Microsoft Planner Task's BucketTaskBoardTaskFormat object

Power Automate does not appear to have an accessor method / connector to retrieve a Microsoft Planner Task's BucketTaskBoardTaskFormat object.

This is the related MS Graph API for which I'm seeking a Power Automate accessor method / connector: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/resources/plannerbuckettaskboardtaskformat?view=graph-res...

Why is this important?

A Task's "BucketTaskBoardTaskFormat" object has an "OrderHint" attribute -- and it is that specific BucketTaskBoardTaskFormat.OrderHint attribute that determines how Tasks are ordered / ranked within a Bucket in the Microsoft Planner UI.

NOTE: Power Automate's ListTasks and GetTask do provide access to a Task.assignments.OrderHint. HOWEVER that Task.assignments.OrderHint DOES NOT provide the order / rank within a Bucket.  What Task.assignments.OrderHint provides is an order / rank for each Task if one was to just put all Tasks in a simple list and then order them within that simple list.  While a nice feature, it's useless to my need.  I need to know the order / rank of Tasks in each Bucket....which is what the BucketTaskBoardTaskFormat.OrderHint attribute is for.

Please help get this feature added!

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Feature request: Access Microsoft Planner Task's BucketTaskBoardTaskFormat object

Hi @philCryo 

I would recommend adding a post to the user voice ideas forum or upvote similar ones here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Feature request: Access Microsoft Planner Task's BucketTaskBoardTaskFormat object

Hi @philCryo 

I would recommend adding a post to the user voice ideas forum or upvote similar ones here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @philCryo ,

I am afraid that such functions are not included in the Planner task connector at the moment, please consider submitting your suggestions in the ideas forum so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,711)