cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File System not connecting

Hi,

I'm trying to create a flow to save specific email attachments into a network drive, but can't seem to get 'File System' to successfully connect to a file path.

I've set up a 'File System' connection, and put "[domain]\[user]" as my username, along with password and gateway.   I've verified the gateway connects successfully in the on-premises app.  However, every time I try to navigate the folder path in File System, it throws the following error:

"The dynamic invocation request failed with error: { "status": 403, "message": "The credentials for this connection do not have access to '', please try using a different location or account.\r\nclientRequestId: 79ce29a8-84e1-410a-885e-27e6-500f7b78", "error": { "message": "The credentials for this connection do not have access to '', please try using a different location or account." }, "source": "filesystem-eus.azconn-eus-01.p.azurewebsites.net" }"

I've tried all iterations of user and domain (which seems to be a common issue), and tried using a local drive instead of a network drive, but all result in the same error.  Any ideas on how best to debug next?

Really appreciate any help!

Best,
Chris
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cholland5,

Are you input the correct domain/username?

You could find your computer name via reading this document:

How to Find Your Computer Name | Information Technology | Drexel University

If the domain is "Atest.com", the domain put in the file system connection should be "Atest".

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Lin Tu,

Thank you for the fast response! 

I can confirm I've tried this, also with many other varieties (user name vs machine name, "\" vs. "/", domain with and without ".org") but still get an error.

Are there other checks I can perform to verify compatibility?

Best,

Chris

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,915)