cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

File system connection not shared with flow

Hi

I have created a flow with a number of file system connections & have shared the flow with my team as owners, with the expectation that my team would be able to use any of those connections in any new/existing flows they have setup.

I am able to make use these connections in other flows, however the other members of my team are not. My other team members can only see file system connections that they have created.

Is there a way to enable my team to see the connections I have setup in any new flows the need?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

@Numpty wrote:

Is there a way to enable my team to see the connections I have setup in any new flows the need?

No, to create Flows utilzing an On-Premise Gateway they need to have the connections and connectors setup under their own accounts, under the Data > Gateways menu:AddDataGateway.png

The Data Gateway can be setup under your account locally on the system/server, but they'll need to connect to it from their Gateways conection page within Flow, by adding a connection to your on-premise gateway.

Also, to create Flows using other connections, they need to have their own connections and connectors setup within their Flow account under the Data > Connectors page:Connections.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

@Numpty wrote:

No, to create Flows utilzing an On-Premise Gateway they need to have the connections and connectors setup under their own accounts, under the Data > Gateways menu:AddDataGateway.png

The Data Gateway can be setup under your account locally on the system/server, but they'll need to connect to it from their Gateways conection page within Flow, by adding a connection to your on-premise gateway.

Also, to create Flows using other connections, they need to have their own connections and connectors setup within their Flow account under the Data > Connectors page:Connections.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Thanks Brad.

That's unfortunate, I thought sharing would avoid the need to repeat file system connections for each user

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,964)