cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate II
Advocate II

Filtering results of the List Records (Common Data Service)

I have a flow with a step to get a list of records from an entity defined in Common Data Service, I want to filter the results based on another filed I am passing in my flow. But I can't figure out what the left side (entity property) of my equal should be. I have tried passing the entity name.field name, tried putting quotes around it, tried brackets, tried just using the display name - nothing seems to work. Does anyone know the syntax for the odata filter property on the CDS - List Records action?

Here are the messages I am getting for each:

"message": "Could not find a property named 'GroupID' on type 'Microsoft.Dynamics.CRM.cr8e0_cms_groups'.",
"message": "Could not find a property named 'cr8e0_GroupID' on type 'Microsoft.Dynamics.CRM.cr8e0_cms_groups'.",
"message": "The left side of the \"Equal\" operator must be a property of the entity.",

My entity name is CMS_Groups
My field name is GroupID (display name)  cr8e0_GroupID field name.
groupid.GIF
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Filtering results of the List Records (Common Data Service)

Finally figured out that the name is case sensitive. Must type field name in lower case!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Filtering results of the List Records (Common Data Service)

Finally figured out that the name is case sensitive. Must type field name in lower case!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (6,306)