cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrandonMcG
Resolver I
Resolver I

Flow Admin connection not showing Sharepoint Sites

I'm working on a Flow where when a new item is created in a SharePoint list, I am generating a Word Document and attaching to a SharePoint List.

When I use my user credentials, the dropdown for "Site Address" shows quite a few available SharePoint Sites. When I use the credentials for our Flow Admin user we created, there are no sites available in the dropdown.

The Flow Admin is an owner on many sites so I would expect them to show up like when I use my user credentials.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

The dropdown is a cached list of sites that you have connected to in the past.  When you switch to a new account you often won't see a list of sites.  Just use the Enter Custom and paste in the URL for the site collection.  The dropdown is a convenience, not a requirement.  After you've done that you should start seeing that site on the list in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

I am not getting that behavior but instead am receiving an error when I enter a "Custom Value" and it's expecting a dropdown.

flow-nosharepointsites.PNG

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Are you selecting "Enter Custom value" before entering the URL?  You can't just type in the box.  Selecting Enter Custom Value will let you put a URL in the box.  If its a valid site collection it should work.  Make sure you are logged into Power Apps with someone who has permissions to the site, not just a Global Admin. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,230)