cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
manlamcheng
Level: Powered On

Flow Connection using wrong Azure database

I have a Azure SQL server with two database, DB1 and DB2, and I have created connections to these databases. And these connection works correctly on PowerApps

Then I created a Flow to execute SQL query on DB2 using the connection created for DB2, but it returns  error "could not find the tables", but if I enter query to select from tables in DB1, it works. I also try to call stored procedure, it shows the name of the sp on DB2, I chosed it, but it says could not find the sp when test run... does anyone have any idea what may goes wrong? or it's a bug ?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
manlamcheng

Re: Flow Connection using wrong Azure database

I tried to use "Get Tables" on both connections, they all return the tables from DB1, none from DB2. This has to be a bug

Nathana

Re: Flow Connection using wrong Azure database

I'm having a similar issue.  I have 4 MS SQL databases connected within the same server (standard SQL, not Azure).  

I set up a test flow to execute a stored procedure in one database, then a stored procedure in a different database.  The top procedure is configured to use DB1.  The second stored procedure to use DB2.

Running the test on this flow shows me which connections it will try to use, and it reports using DB1 for both procedures.  If I change the values in the test run interface it works properly when executed.  However, it should be pulling from the connections I have selected on each procedure in the flow editor.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 215 members 4,976 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: