cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Flow client error returned with status code "Forbidden". Error code: MissingAdequateQuotaPolicy

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a Flow/Power Automate solution that my developers have passed onto me. I'm trying to remove their accounts and use a service account. However when I get to one flow which starts with "When An Event Grid Subscription fires an event" and I attempt to change the user I get the following error:

Request to XRM API failed with error: 'Message: Flow client error returned with status code "Forbidden" and details "{"error":{"code":"MissingAdequateQuotaPolicy","message":"The user 'c68d49c3-849c-47b7-89d7-f70c719d4d11' does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection. https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2123710"}}". Code: 0x80060467 InnerError: Type: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]] Message: Flow client error returned with status code "Forbidden" and details "{"error":{"code":"MissingAdequateQuotaPolicy","message":"The user 'c68d49c3-849c-47b7-89d7-f70c608d5d22' does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection. https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2123710"}}". StackTrace: at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OrganizationSdkServiceInternal.Update(Entity entity, InvocationContext invocationContext, CallerOriginToken callerOriginToken, WebServiceType serviceType, Boolean checkAdminMode, Boolean checkForOptimisticConcurrency, Dictionary`2 optionalParameters) at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataExecutionContext.Update(Entity entity, UpdateOption updateOption) at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataServiceDataProvider.UpdateEdmEntity(CrmODataExecutionContext context, String edmEntityName, String entityKeyValue, EdmEntityObject entityObject) at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.EntityController.PatchEntityImplementation(String& entityName, String key, EdmEntityObject entityDelta) at Microsoft.PowerApps.CoreFramework.ActivityLoggerExtensions.Execute[TResult](ILogger logger, EventId eventId, ActivityType activityType, Func`1 func, IEnumerable`1 additionalCustomProperties) at Microsoft.Xrm.Telemetry.XrmTelemetryExtensions.Execute[TResult](ILogger logger, XrmTelemetryActivityType activityType, Func`1 func) at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] ) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass10.<GetExecutor>b__9(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken) --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__0.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__2.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__1.MoveNext() InternalException: '.

From searches I have done I understand that this error is related to licensing, however I have given the same licenses and apps to the service as that the developer who developed it has. The user also has Owner access to the Event Grid in question. Is anyone able to assist with this? The licenses/apps I have assigned are listed below:

Dynamics 365 Team Members
Microsoft Power Apps Plan 2 Trial
Office 365 E3
Power BI (free)
PowerApps and Logic Flows

Azure Rights Management
Common Data Service
Dynamics 365 for Team Members
Exchange Online (Plan 2)
Flow Free
Flow P2 Viral
Flow for Dynamics 365
Flow for Office 365
Information Protection for Office 365 Standard
Insights by MyAnalytics
Logic Flows
Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
Microsoft Forms Plan E3
Microsoft Kaizala Pro
Microsoft Planner
Microsoft Power Videos Baisc
Microsoft PowerApps
Microsoft Stream for O365 SKU
Microsoft Teams
Office for the web
Power BI Free
PowerApps Trial
PowerApps for Dynamics 365
Project Online Essentials
Sharepoint Online Plan 2
Skype for Business Online Plan 2
Sway
To Do Plan 2
Whiteboard Plan 2
Yammer Enterprise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Flow client error returned with status code "Forbidden". Error code: MissingAdequateQuotaPolicy

I eventually figured this out.

The issue was not with the accounts I was using to connect to the data sources, the issue was with the user making changes to the flow itself. As the error message was a bit ambiguous it took a little detective work. The clue is in the GUID mentioned in "The user 'c68d49c3-849c-47b7-89d7-f70c608d5d22' does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection".

I fished around for a Microsoft server that would expose the user's GUID and found out the GUID was mine, so it wasn't the connecting accounts that needed permission, it was mine making the changes to the flow.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow client error returned with status code "Forbidden". Error code: MissingAdequateQuotaPolicy

Hi @cj-Anthony ,

According to the error message ” The user 'c68d49c3-849c-47b7-89d7-f70c608d5d22' does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection.”, your findings are right. This user needs to have a standalone license to use a premium connector.

The user seems to need to be assigned a Flow per user plan to create premium connections.

I have checked the license list you provide, it contains Flow P2 Viral, it seems that it is Power Apps Plan 2 Trial license.

You could try to let the user get Flow Plan 2 Trial license and check if it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

I eventually figured this out.

The issue was not with the accounts I was using to connect to the data sources, the issue was with the user making changes to the flow itself. As the error message was a bit ambiguous it took a little detective work. The clue is in the GUID mentioned in "The user 'c68d49c3-849c-47b7-89d7-f70c608d5d22' does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection".

I fished around for a Microsoft server that would expose the user's GUID and found out the GUID was mine, so it wasn't the connecting accounts that needed permission, it was mine making the changes to the flow.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,962)