Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisjcn
Level: Powered On

Flow doesn't show any fields when creating SharePoint list items

Hello everyone,

I have been running into some problems with the SharePoint integration:

I have selected the correct list with the correct site, but it does not show any fields to be filled in.

There is a content type on the list which includes multiple managed metadata fields, dates and rich text fields. Are those field types not yet supported? 

Also the data is supposed to come from the "Request" trigger, which currently doesn't work at all (see https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Forum/Post-request-URL-is-never-generated/m-p/6398#U6398v). But even when testing with another trigger, no fields (even those with simple field types) are displayed.

In case this scenario currently isn't supported: are there any possibilities to create list items with data from outside without using Flow?

4 REPLIES 4
Microsoft Employee

Re: Flow doesn't show any fields when creating SharePoint list items

Hi,

Currently "Managed Metadata" columns in SP are not supported by PowerApps.

I created Date and Rich Text columns in SharePoint, and they show in my flow:

1.png

Please create a new flow and test again.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

chrisjcn
Level: Powered On

Thx for your answer.

It might be that Dates and Rich Text are working, but it won't help me, because I have MM on the Content Type as well (and there is no way around that, because it would hurt usability in SharePoint). It seems that if there is one unsupported column, then Flow doesn't show any columns to be mapped with the incoming data.

Will MM be supported at some point and if so, when?

Continuum
Level: Power Up

Hi all,

I am running into a issue with flow....I am able to use the template with no problem.  However when I create a new "Flow" ; CRM to VSO "add task to VSO when case is created", update checked so forth i get success.  "Flow runs for add task to VSO succeeded" but i don't see that task in VSO.  Is there something that I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Continuum

Continuum
Level: Power Up

Hi all,

I am running into a issue with flow....I am able to use the template with no problem.  However when I create a new "Flow" ; CRM to VSO "add task to VSO when case is created", update checked so forth i get success.  "Flow runs for add task to VSO succeeded" but i don't see that task in VSO.  Is there something that I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Continuum

test1.PNGtest2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,460)