cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cam_p

Flow doesnt connect to outlook or excel

Basically anything other than onedrive on my MS account seems to not want to connect.  Usually i get :

We're unable to complete your request

Microsoft account is experiencing technical problems. Please try again later.

But occasionally i get:

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS50020: User account '*********@gmail.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft' and cannot access the application 'ccc737ba-4bcc-4a71-8e38-f0e86310d5e8' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

3 REPLIES 3
cam_p

When i try connecting it by adding the plugin in excel online i get a different error:

Selected user account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft' and cannot access the application 'e01eb8c0-2b79-4a23-9cb0-90694634c338' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Please use a different account.

v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cam_p ,

You couldn't sign in the "Onedrive for business" and "Excel" connector with a gmail user account.

Do you have a office 365 account or a Microsoft account?

Please take a try with your office 365 account or a Microsoft account to sign in the "Onedrive for business" and "Excel" connector:

https://www.office.com/?auth=2&home=1

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

My gmail email is the sign in for my microsoft account that i use for office 365 personally.  Despite it not being an outlook email it is a microsoft account that I use every day to sign in.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (53,625)