cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Resolver III
Resolver III

Flow is URL-encoding '%' signs in query parameters

I have a custom connector I built that has a sort_token field that I can use to paginate through large collections of data.  But I've run into a problem, which is that the sort_token occasionally includes percent signs, and Flow seems to be url-encoding the token, which changes every instance of '%' to '%25'.  And of course the call fails.

 

Here's a photo of a test demonstrating this behavior.  As you can see, the sort token has two percent signs towards the end.  If you look at the request URL that was actually sent, they have both been changed to %25.

 

encoding.PNG

 

Any way around this?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jronash ,

 

I have made a test on my side , the issue is caused by HTML encoding and I haven't find a solution for it currrently.

 

Best regards,

Alice       

 

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Thank you, Alice.  Should I report this as a bug somewhere?

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Jronash 

 

 
Hope this Helps!
 
If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (7,470)