Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Flow is URL-encoding '%' signs in query parameters

I have a custom connector I built that has a sort_token field that I can use to paginate through large collections of data.  But I've run into a problem, which is that the sort_token occasionally includes percent signs, and Flow seems to be url-encoding the token, which changes every instance of '%' to '%25'.  And of course the call fails.


Here's a photo of a test demonstrating this behavior.  As you can see, the sort token has two percent signs towards the end.  If you look at the request URL that was actually sent, they have both been changed to %25.




Any way around this?

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jronash ,


I have made a test on my side , the issue is caused by HTML encoding and I haven't find a solution for it currrently.


Best regards,



Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you, Alice.  Should I report this as a bug somewhere?

Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @Jronash 


Hope this Helps!
If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,089)