Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MarkRainbow
Level: Powered On

Flow repeatedly losing connection to Outlook calendar

Hi gang!

We have a Flow that creates/updates Outlook calendar entries when the Sharepoint list is edited.

Every few days, the Flow loses its link to the calendar, causing all subsequent flows to fail.  The error message is:

Error

Action 'Get_calendar_view_of_events_(V3)' failed

Error details

The specified object was not found in the store.

clientRequestId: bf7e426f-8234-4cee-adf5-2941ae5d4da8

serviceRequestId: 92eba0b7-a96c-4149-8981-4c7dfce48776

Here is the flow:

200218 Flow - Sharepoint to Outlook calendar.png

Each time it fails, the 'Calendar id' no longer says 'Event Requests', and it has been replaced by a long string, eg: AAMkADYxMjVlM2IyLWMwMzMtNDY4Yy1iMGJkLWQzYjA2ODdmYjIxYwBGAAAAAADF7DsT44v5S5byittuhZLwBwAA-kfWcovfT7mlai04D4kaAEwaXCobAADW19KtXSy-RpEcwk6B_cy5AASTGf8MAAA=

Fixing the flow involves deleting this string and re-selecting 'Event Requests' from the drop-down list, in each of the Outlook Calendar connectors throughout the Flow, then saving the Flow.

Please can someone help?  Why is this happening, and how can I fix it?

Mark

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft danielbazetto
Microsoft

Re: Flow repeatedly losing connection to Outlook calendar

Hi @MarkRainbow ,

I have tried to replicate the issue on my end and only for one of many attempts I got something similar.

2020-02-20_131113.png

Could you please let me know if the value for the "Calendar Id" you are using is Custom or not?

2020-02-20_132619.png

MarkRainbow
Level: Powered On

Thanks for your reply Daniel!

Each time I fix it, I select the 'Event Requests' calendar from the 'Calendar Id' drop-down, rather than typing something in as a custom value.

200219 Flow - Calendar Id drop-down.png

Once I fix it, it normally works for a few days before the Flow starts failing again, so it's probably understandably tricky to replicate!

All the best

Mark

Microsoft danielbazetto
Microsoft

@MarkRainbow 

Hey Mark, did you spot the issue once again? I believe if you still keep getting the same, it would be good to raise a support request with us.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,321)