Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
andreanidouglas
Level: Powered On

Flows keep failing "property does't exist

Good morning,

I've already recreated this flow two or three times, and used different methods to send email (outlook and smtp). 

The flow will work for two or three days then start to report the same error with the email connector.

Annotation 2019-09-03 131058.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Flows keep failing "property does't exist

Hi @andreanidouglas 

This is a known issue with powerapps + flow. So I believe that you might have added some actions to the flow after connecting it to a control on the Canvas App. 

Now all you have to do is go to the canvas app and remove the flow from that control and then add it back to that control (makes sense?) This should resolve your issue. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Super User
Super User

@andreanidouglas 

Can you post a screen shot of your Flow in design view?  That will make it much easier to assist.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
andreanidouglas

@ScottShearer wrote:

@andreanidouglas 

Can you post a screen shot of your Flow in design view?  That will make it much easier to assist.

flow_design.png

flow.png

Super User
Super User

@andreanidouglas 

If you could post a screen shot of the Flow in edit mode it would b helpful.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
andreanidouglas

my bad. edited the previous post with the correct image

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @andreanidouglas 

This is a known issue with powerapps + flow. So I believe that you might have added some actions to the flow after connecting it to a control on the Canvas App. 

Now all you have to do is go to the canvas app and remove the flow from that control and then add it back to that control (makes sense?) This should resolve your issue. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

andreanidouglas

thanks. is there a bugtracker where this can be reported? this behavior is very frustrating and can push users away from the platform

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @andreanidouglas 

It is not like a bug. Basically there might be cases where you add more variables and request those from PowerApps or any such scenario that might require an input from PowerApps, and the expression is not modified or due to any such reason the flow might not be in sync and it might eventually lead to undesired responses. However, there should be a better way to notify this kind of issues for which you can raise an idea here (or maybe upvote 1 if already there) : https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 315 members 5,156 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: