cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Form ID not showing up in Flow

Hello,

Every time I try to integrate Forms into a flow, it seems that I can't access any of the forms that I've created. It can't be a permissions issue since I'm the owner/creator of these forms. Whenever I go to pick a Form Id, it only shows "No Items" and "Enter Custom Value" in the dropdown menu. Apparently I can't post images to this board so I can't show a screenshot of the issue.........

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I would assume stuff like this just works? I appreciate any help you guys can provide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Form ID not showing up in Flow

@cheslinga just the part after the FormID= and before &Preview (if you are copying it from the preview screen.
For example g63aHu-yPUiB8SxIaC9A7B4fqWJxhk9EprbnRFYHGoVUQksxQ1BWQ05ITTJWME1JR05KUUdLQTZPUyQlQCN0PWcu

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@cheslinga to post images in posts, when you are editing the post click on the camera icon in the toolbar above the edit box.

Are these Group Forms or are they in your list in My Forms? For a group form you can't select it but need to copy and paste in the ID from the browser address bar when you are previewing the form.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Highlighted

I have tried this, but it doesn't give me any dynamic content from that form, even when I paste it in like that. Do I need to use the full URL or just the FormId section of it?

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@cheslinga just the part after the FormID= and before &Preview (if you are copying it from the preview screen.
For example g63aHu-yPUiB8SxIaC9A7B4fqWJxhk9EprbnRFYHGoVUQksxQ1BWQ05ITTJWME1JR05KUUdLQTZPUyQlQCN0PWcu

Rob
Los Gallardos

View solution in original post

Highlighted

That did it, thank you so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,794)