cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
am345357
Level: Powered On

Gateways not listing in Flow->Data->Gateways

Hi,

I am facing issue where Gateways are not listed in MyGateways. I verified my environment under my profile. I have only single environment listed and it is default selected. All my connections are listing under same environment. But in gateway list it is not listing anything. However, in PowerBI I can see all my gateways. Any tips or tricks?

image.png

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Krishna92
Level 8

Re: Gateways not listing in Flow->Data->Gateways

@am345357 

I think this might be because the region of the default environment and the region of the gateway.

As per the recent updates, you will be able to see the gateway only if the region of the environment and the region of the gateway matches.

Consider your environment is in region A and the gateway is in region B then you will not be able to see the gateway.

Try creating the gateway in same region as your default environment and check if it is visible in the gateway's list.

If this information helps you with resolution. Please hit the like button and mark the solution as resolved so that the information is available for the other users as well

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Krishna92
Level 8

@am345357 

I think this might be because the region of the default environment and the region of the gateway.

As per the recent updates, you will be able to see the gateway only if the region of the environment and the region of the gateway matches.

Consider your environment is in region A and the gateway is in region B then you will not be able to see the gateway.

Try creating the gateway in same region as your default environment and check if it is visible in the gateway's list.

If this information helps you with resolution. Please hit the like button and mark the solution as resolved so that the information is available for the other users as well

View solution in original post

am345357
Level: Powered On

Thanks for quick info. I created new Trial Environment with matching region (Asia) to my gateway (South East Asia) region (nearest) and it worked.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,312)