cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MWeinel
Regular Visitor

Get GUID with List Rows

Hi there,

i want to do an initial load of e.g. all Companies from Dataverse into a SharePoint list with a manual trigger flow.

I only get the AccountID field in the dynamic content.

How can i retreive the GUID of each record? Is there an expression availabe?

Thx and regards

Martin

9 REPLIES 9
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@MWeinel

Are you using fetchxml while using the List Rows action?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Hi Mira, Not sure what you mean with  fetchxml. Can  you share some details please? I‘m using the standard Dataverse connector with „List rows“.

Thx Martin 

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@MWeinel

What I mean is that you are not using Fetchxml Query to limit the returned rows and I guess you aren't using it, to get the columns you want you need to use Select Columns and add a comma and add comma separated list of the fields you want to get values from.

Screenshot_20210502_100317.jpg

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

MWeinel
Regular Visitor

@Mira_Ghaly thx! From my initial question: can you share an example on how to also get the GUID value for each row?

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@MWeinel

Are you using it in an apply to each loop, it should be account field from dynamic content.

@Mira_Ghaly yes, i'm using an apply to each loop. But additionally to the accountnumber, which i can get via the dynamic content, i want to have the GUID (e.g. 3b292359-a5ae-e911-a975-000d3a38c9b5). That's what i'm looking for.

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@MWeinel

You should be able to find property called account or use expression items('apply_to_each')?[accountid'] 

Mira_Ghaly_0-1620177181521.png

MWeinel
Regular Visitor

@Mira_Ghaly : as mentioned i need the GUID, not the accountid!
BR Martin

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@MWeinel 

Have you tried it ? accountid will return the GUID you have requested.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,094)