Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephCORKING
Helper III
Helper III

Get email from shared mailbox not working

Hi

I just created a flow to pick up a document when an email arrives in the inbox of a shared mailbox but when it runs (or when I test it manually), it doesn't work - the flow is not triggered.

If I changed the mailbox to check to mine, it works fine.  Also, I can see the email in the shared mailbox.

Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 12.50.14.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-22 at 12.51.04.png

The only thing I can see is that I can't add the shared mailbox as a connection....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@StephCORKING

There is a trigger when an email arrives to a shared mailbox, I think you need to use this one.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@StephCORKING 

which trigger are you using?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

HI @Mira_Ghaly 

I used a template to create it.  I would imagine that the trigger is when an email arrives in the inbox no?

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@StephCORKING

There is a trigger when an email arrives to a shared mailbox, I think you need to use this one.

View solution in original post

Hi @Mira_Ghaly 

Thank you so much!   I didn't realise there was a different trigger for shared mailboxes

Steph

Hello @StephCORKING , 

The trigger is: When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox (V2)

Best regards,

Ana Almeida | Power Platform Support Engineer

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (59,402)