Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yasskal
Helper I
Helper I

Get emails from Shared mailbox Get emails - V3

Hey Team,

I see the post getting emails from shared mailbox as completed. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Get-Emails-from-Shared-Mailbox/idi-p/135176...

yasskal_0-1613675625092.png

But when I run the flow, it is not fetching any emails from the shared mailbox. I tried clearing all the filters, still doesnt pull any emails. Any ideas why this might be the issue?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-duann-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @yasskal 

Thank you for posting.

Based on your description, you couldn’t get email details from shared mailbox using ‘get emails (V3)’. If I misunderstood, please kindly let me know.

I tested from my end and it works fine.

Please make sure you do have email with attachments existing in this shared mailbox. My flow is quite simple:

v-duann-msft_0-1613713848028.png

v-duann-msft_1-1613713848030.png

One more thing I noticed is in ‘original mailbox address’ box, there is an entire email address listed from your end. However, when we input email address, the system will pop up a selection to let us choose this account. If the system couldn’t find this account and verify, please change another shared mailbox account to test again.

v-duann-msft_2-1613713848034.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Thanks

Anna

View solution in original post

Hey, Thanks for the reply! 

It stored my first flow properties as metadata trying to pull from a subfolder even after I specified Inbox.

I edited the json to remove the metadata and it worked fine.

3 REPLIES 3
v-duann-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @yasskal 

Thank you for posting.

Based on your description, you couldn’t get email details from shared mailbox using ‘get emails (V3)’. If I misunderstood, please kindly let me know.

I tested from my end and it works fine.

Please make sure you do have email with attachments existing in this shared mailbox. My flow is quite simple:

v-duann-msft_0-1613713848028.png

v-duann-msft_1-1613713848030.png

One more thing I noticed is in ‘original mailbox address’ box, there is an entire email address listed from your end. However, when we input email address, the system will pop up a selection to let us choose this account. If the system couldn’t find this account and verify, please change another shared mailbox account to test again.

v-duann-msft_2-1613713848034.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Thanks

Anna

Hey, Thanks for the reply! 

It stored my first flow properties as metadata trying to pull from a subfolder even after I specified Inbox.

I edited the json to remove the metadata and it worked fine.

Hi @yasskal 

Thank you for sharing and glad to hear it works fine now.

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered is helpful to you. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks
Anna

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,708)