cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LBR
Regular Visitor

Getting an error, ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied.

I have set up this Power Automate flow, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku0NM9jhp-A&t=236s

I had a small file to test and it worked fine. But I am sending emails from an Excel file with over 1000 entries. So some of the rows went fine but some got the error. When the error occurs the processes stop running.

I keep checking and rechecking and can't seem to find a reason why this keeps failing. Maybe someone can help me. That would be much appreciated. Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 12.52.05 PM.png

10 REPLIES 10
LBR
Regular Visitor

Just an FYI I tested the last row, which is my information, and it ran beautifully. I just tried to run it again and I am getting the error. So this behavior is intermittent.

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

What is the configuration of the condition you are using?  Since it evaluates to false it should be going to the no side of the branch rather than the yes side.  Are you sure the condition isn't backwards or that you are going down the yes side for entries where the file doesn't exist?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
LBR
Regular Visitor

I copied the video exactly. And like I was saying it is working sometimes. Then it dies

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 12.52.05 PM.png

LBR
Regular Visitor

It needs to evaluate to true. And it does but then it just stops working

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

As I said, can you show me the configuration of the condition and the Get file content actions, not the result of a run, but the way they are configured.  Something has to be different from the configuration in the video.

LBR
Regular Visitor

Sorry

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 1.06.35 PM.png

LBR
Regular Visitor

This was running it just stopped

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

I suggest temporarily adding two compose actions prior to the condition to look at the exact values being compared.  That may help pin down why the condition isn't working.  I don't see anything obvious wrong.  Since you are doing list files in folder I would also double check the file identifier to make sure its the right one.  Since you aren't filtering out folders is there any chance that one of the names in the Excel spreadsheet is actually a folder?

LBR
Regular Visitor

I will check this and get back to you. Thanks

LBR
Regular Visitor

what is a file identifier

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,183)