cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snyds

Group Flow and Get User Action based on Responder's Email

I am working on a leave request from for my department. The flow ran perfectly until I moved it into the Group Forms. I was able to fix the flow to find the form as a Group Form. However, now the flow fails when it reaches the Get User Profile action based on Responder's Email. I've removed the action and created a replacement step and it still doesn't work. 

It is triggered by a new repsonse in the form. I am using the Get User Profile action to trigger a Get Manager action to send an Email with Options actions with Approve or Reject. This is then followed by a Send Email action to the form responder. 

Any Help?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Group Flow and Get User Action based on Responder's Email

Hi @snyds ,

Could you provide a screenshot of the Flow run and any error messages?

Please first check the Flow run history to see if the email address in Get user profile action is valid.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (9,093)