cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

HTTP 400 and/or BadGateway (http request to Dynamics CRM)

I'm trying to build a flow that will eventually return data from CRM based on a user query. All works well in my browser, but when I try to integrate in a Flow it fails. So I dropped the filter out of the equation and only went to select data from a OOB entity (accounts in this case).

When I test it, I get an error http 400 !!

 

HTTP REQUESTHTTP REQUESTHTTP RETURN CODE 400!!!HTTP RETURN CODE 400!!!

 

So, I added my next step right away, which is to provide a response back to the calling app of the body obtained in the first step..

If I test this, the flow doesn't even execute as I get a Bad Gateway error at the run popup window!

 

ADD RESPONSE IN FLOWADD RESPONSE IN FLOWBADGATEWAY!!!!BADGATEWAY!!!!

help appreciated!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

It's funny how you end up finding a solution to an issue.. just when you dropped the towel and sent out the question in the world!!

 

I ended up going in the run history to see if I could see details about the bad gateway.. and that's where I fumbled the following details regarding the error 🙂

 

2019-02-06_12-33-27.jpg

 

Bottom line, in the connection definition I had used the "CRM" site address and in the http request I used the API call URL

 

2019-02-06_12-40-32.jpg

 

when in fact I had to make sure the resource URI was/is the API one!!

 

2019-02-06_12-39-59.jpg

 

Case closed!

View solution in original post

Glad you found a solution, but your analysis is not completly correct. 

The important thing is that each URL is the same. It does not matter if it is the API url or the main one, as long as they are identical.

So you can have https://xxxx.crm.dynamics.com in both connection definition and action URL, and it will work perfectly too.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

It's funny how you end up finding a solution to an issue.. just when you dropped the towel and sent out the question in the world!!

 

I ended up going in the run history to see if I could see details about the bad gateway.. and that's where I fumbled the following details regarding the error 🙂

 

2019-02-06_12-33-27.jpg

 

Bottom line, in the connection definition I had used the "CRM" site address and in the http request I used the API call URL

 

2019-02-06_12-40-32.jpg

 

when in fact I had to make sure the resource URI was/is the API one!!

 

2019-02-06_12-39-59.jpg

 

Case closed!

View solution in original post

Glad you found a solution, but your analysis is not completly correct. 

The important thing is that each URL is the same. It does not matter if it is the API url or the main one, as long as they are identical.

So you can have https://xxxx.crm.dynamics.com in both connection definition and action URL, and it will work perfectly too.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (62,289)