cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alekshemilten

HTTP Action always return error 416

I am having some issues with HTTP Action. 

I tried to access an external API by using HTTP Action and GET request, but it always returns an error message status of 416. 

{"errors":[{"status":"416","title":"Request header error","detail":"Unsupported media type received"}]}

I tried to call this API from Postman and managed to get the data successfully.

Any thoughts? Any help will be greatly appreciated

Here is the request

flow.png 

2 REPLIES 2
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@alekshemilten 

The (vnd.) specifies to specific vendor type designed API, not many API's support this. This is many used when you want to query a blog site to retrieve blog articles related to a specific user along with some metadata tags like link to the blog.

You can use application/json instead. For information related to differences between application/json and application/vnd.api+json please check the link - Header value: application/vnd.api+json - Stack Overflow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

@Gopala_Krishna 

Thanks for your reply. I did try that one and it still returns the same error message.

Do you know what else can I try to solve this?

alekshemilten_0-1614032434097.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,832)