cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SSM-SPARX
Advocate I
Advocate I

HTTP GET That retruns HTML content after script

I am trying to use HTTP GET Action that would return the tracking data from Fedex Tracking Website. 

It seems that the page loads after a script runs when the URL is entered. So the result of HTTP GET would be an HTML document with JavaScript and not the actual page with the tracking data. Normally I would input the following URL in a browser and I used HTTP GET URI https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/ and tracknumbers as a Query.

Is there a way to wait for the HTML document to load before returning the result of HTTP GET or this can only be done in a browser? 

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 REPLIES 3
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SSM-SPARX ,

I am afraid that I could not understand your needs.

Maybe you could add Delay action to wait for the HTML document to load before returning the result of HTTP GET.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

It seems my screenshot didn't go through.

I have only one step adding a delay before it will not help me. 

The below returns the HTML of the page before the script runs, I am asking for the possibility of adding a delay within this step. 

Flow Image.jpg

Hi @SSM-SPARX ,

Thank you for your reply. I understand what you mean now, but I am afraid that such a requirement cannot be achieved through Power Automate.

In Power Automate, we can delay the execution of the next step by adding a Delay action between the two steps.

And your need seems to be to add a delay in the middle of the HTTP request. Unfortunately, Power Automate does not currently support such a feature and I am not able to provide a suitable method to solve this problem.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,637)