cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

HTTP POST and Cookies

I'm posting to a Dell/Quest KACE appliance which returns a token to be used in subsequent GETS/PUTS/POSTS and that token is compared to a client-side cookie that is also passed down.

The cookie never gets into the flow it seems and therefore my token can't be used in the subsequent requests as it's seen as invalid.

How do we the humble Flow masses get cookies in Flow?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi MrThompson,

Are you trying to create a flow with an HTTP trigger? Please make sure the JSON file is properly created.

I guess that this blog on “Calling Microsoft Flow from your application” could be a reference for you:
https://flow.microsoft.com/fr-fr/blog/call-flow-restapi/

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor
Highlighted

Anyone from Microsoft looking to solve this?

Highlighted

Same issue for me. I can log into our Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle API but subsequent passing of any cookie header data is not sent. Autodesk checked their server logs and the error is related to no cookie being sent which contains the authorization information to perform subsequent API actions.

Highlighted

Hello 

Just wanted to ask if sending Cookies in the header request will be looked into the future for Flow for custom connector and existing ones? We are having trouble with POST given that our service that resides on premise and on which a custom connector was created is not able to pass Cookies in the request. Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (10,394)