cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

HTTP Post NTLM with Flow

I'm trying to connect to a webservice via Flow, and it needs an NTLM Authentications (returning a 401 message with WWW-Authenticate : Negotiate,NTLM). 

Does Microsoft Flow supports this type of auth ? 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: HTTP Post NTLM with Flow

Microsoft deprecated NTLM in favor of Kerberos due to NTLM security vulnerabilities. If you review the Authentication and authorization in Azure App Service and the Azure Functions HTTP triggers and bindings documentation, you'll see that NTLM isn't a supported out of the box method. However, you can Use a custom authentication for your application - but even then, I'm not sure NTLM would be supported or not.

If this is functionality you would like to see added to Flow or a Flow Template, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Microsoft deprecated NTLM in favor of Kerberos due to NTLM security vulnerabilities. If you review the Authentication and authorization in Azure App Service and the Azure Functions HTTP triggers and bindings documentation, you'll see that NTLM isn't a supported out of the box method. However, you can Use a custom authentication for your application - but even then, I'm not sure NTLM would be supported or not.

If this is functionality you would like to see added to Flow or a Flow Template, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the answer.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (8,818)