cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
JeroenP
Advocate I
Advocate I

HTTP Request Received > Add record in CDS

Hi, 

 

I'm creating a flow which is triggered by an incoming API message in 'When a HTTP request is received'. Receiving and parsing the json file seems to work but when I add the functionality to add the record to a CDS entity my tests fail on the first step. I tried, and exactly followed multiple solutions in blogs and forum threads but when I add steps behind the json parsing the flow starts to fail. What am I doing wrong? 

 

Message body:

[
{
"workOrderId": "XX26F4XX-9999-9999-TEST-00155D669999",
"mobilePhone": "0699999999"

}
]

 

JSON Schema (generated by the action):

{
    "type""array",
    "items": {
        "type""object",
        "properties": {
            "workOrderId": {
                "type""string"
            },
            "mobilePhone": {
                "type""string"
            }
        },
        "required": [
            "workOrderId",
            "mobilePhone"
        ]
    }
}

 

Working:

2020-09-16 16_33_43-Run History _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png2020-09-16 16_34_00-Run History _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not working anymore:

2020-09-16 16_37_42-Run History _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png

 

2020-09-16 16_38_19-Edit your flow _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png2020-09-16 16_38_47-Edit your flow _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2020-09-16 16_38_59-Edit your flow _ Power Automate and 4 more pages - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

 

Update 18/09/2020:

 

What seemed to have resolved the issue was switching on and saving and switching off again and saving the 'Schema validation' in the advanced settings. It maybe had to do with filling the 'Request body jsnon schema' but not wanting to use it. 

 

JeroenP_0-1600428043308.png

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @JeroenP 

 

Thanks for the update. Since your issue is resolved could you please mark it as solution accepted.

 

Thanks



Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up


Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @JeroenP 

 

Thanks for the update. Since your issue is resolved could you please mark it as solution accepted.

 

Thanks



Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up


Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (48,982)