Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

HTTP with Azure AD Authorization Error

HI Community, 

I've been using the HTTP with Azure AD connector to connect to microsft bookings so i can retrieve all the appointments within my bookings page but just yesterday the connector suddenly failed and gave me a 401 Unauthorization error, Im new to this and im not sure where in Azure AD i need to make a change or where i can go to refresh my token. IT would be much appreciated if i can get some help asap as this is business critical. I've also previously tried to use the HTTP connector but im unsure what i need to put in for Authority,Tenant,Audience,Client ID, Credential Type, Secret.I know its from my app registration settings but i dont know which values to put in. Any kind of help would be really appreciated 

HTTP.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: HTTP with Azure AD Authorization Error

Hi @Shafeel_07,

"

Going to https://aad.portal.azure.com, be sure to click "Grant Permissions" or get your IT person to do this if the permissions you selected are okay--only select the minimum needed for your task. That might be the issue with your current authentication right now.aad - grant permissions.png

"

This method is provided by mr-dang, you could have a try with it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Where would i go form here?, i dont see a PowerApps options.

Bookings.PNG

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I've given bookings permissions and it doesn't require admin consent. so im really not sure what im doing wrong here. All of this as working before but i dont know why it randomly started throwing unauthorized 401 Permissions.PNG

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Shafeel_07,

Ok, how about trying to recreate a connection of the Azure AD?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I've recreated the connection of the Azure AD and that didn't work. as you can see I do have permission to access the bookings api through graph explorer. so i dont understand why i cant access it through the Azure AD connector. this is becoming business critical and its really frustrating to keep using the access token that is provided by graph explorer which only lasts 1 hour. if someone can tell me how i can retrieve that access token that i get in graph explorer that would be high appreciated or if anyone knows how to get the access token that nevevr expires

cap1.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,941)