So I have a bunch of flows running that transfer people from one sharepoint list to another. I'm using an ODATA query to figure out if the user exists on the list already.
First_x0020_Name eq 'DYNAMIC CONTENT FIRST NAME' and Last_x0020_Name eq 'DYNAMIC CONTENT LAST NAME'
So far I'm having great success except for one thing. For last names such as O'Brien and O'Reilly it's having issues with the apostrophe in the name. Anyone have any brilliant ideas on how I can make this work?
I have made a test on my side and the issue is confirmed on my side.
Please take a try to create the flow with a "Filter array" action as below:
When an item is created with the First Name is equal to O'Brien, the Last Name is equal to O'Reilly,
The flow would run successfully as below:
Thank you for this, however, I don't know how to make this work with what I'm doing. (sorry, newbie!)
I have the flow running on a recurrence, once per hour.
The ODATA query is in Get items 2 to see if the user exists, and then I use the following true/false condition to decide what to do with them:
I tried to drop in the filter array between the Get items 2 and the condition and then play with the condition statement, but I couldn't get it to work.
This works. Thanks a lot.
The issue is real in the built-in filter of "Get items", but it does not occur when using the array filter. For beginners, it is also possible to use the array filter with dynamic content, not only in the "advanced mode". This will then require a chain of multiple array filters, but it does not necessarily have to look pretty to work.
I know this is an old thread, but I had this issue and I found it easier to do this
Hope it helps.....
Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.