cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DANIEL13
Frequent Visitor

Help with HTTP request not working (Does work no issues in postman)

Hello there,

I am looking for some help. My project, I would like to update a sharepoint list from data from our software called Vintrace. I get the get calls to work with not problem in postman. However,    

query error.jpg

flow query.jpg

, when I try to get the data in power automate it gives me a Action 'HTTP' failed. I have try to add a custom connection with postman, that gives me an wait a few minutes. 

postman.jpg

The API use a token for Authentication. I don't know what I am doing wrong in the flow or if there are some rest api that are not supported.
https://vintraceapp.docs.apiary.io/#introduction/authentication there are the documentation of the api. 

thank you for the help

1 REPLY 1
eliotcole
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Could you try it with the additional header of:

Content-Typeapplication/json

Also, with the failed action you should be able to drill down for more data. It will supply a bit more specificity in the issue at hand ... could you send us what you find?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (885)