cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How display values of the Account Name and Users Names

I am working with a flow template, Receive a weekly email summary of new Dynamics 365 opportunities. I brought in Account, Owner and Created by Coulmuns in the HTML table however when the flow is run, then In the email the table is showing the GUIDs for the Accounts, Owner(User) and Created by(User).

I want to display the actual values of the Account Name, Owner Name and Created by Name in the columns. Is there anyway to do this?

Any help on this will be greatly appriciated.

5 REPLIES 5
v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi Eatsam,

According to your discription, you want to display he Account Name, Owner Name and Created by Name in the HTML

table, then send in an email, right?

You can set columns of Create HTML Table as custom, then chose the value you want. As shown below:

Capture22.PNG

Best Regards,

Zhongys

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Zhongys

Thanks for your reply. 

I am doing the same way as instructed however, rather than showing the value of Owner name, Account name and created by name, The results are showing in the GUIDs in the HTML table in my email.

Hi Eatsam,

Sorry, I can't fully understand what do you mean about the GUIDs in the HTML table.

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration and output?

Then I can do more analysis for you.

Best Regards,

Zhongys

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Zhongys

Here is an example, This is a HTML table result from the flow. As you can see that the in the Createdby, Owner and Account columns, it is showing GUID's rather than showing the values

For Example it should show:

Created by: User name

Owner: Owning Username

Account: Company Name

Flow Example.png

Hi Eatsam ,

Please check the input and output of List records, to see whether the Createdby, Owner and Account value are been changed when input to the Flow.

Best Regards,

Zhongys

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,414)