cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MakikoS

How to export Yammer messages to Excel

I want to export all Yammer messages to Excel.
I used Power Automate and set it up as shown in the figure, but when I looked at the results, only 20 were exported. I don't know how to set up to export more than 20 items, I'm worried ...
If you know, please tell me.
図1.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MakikoS ,

Get all message of Yammer connector have a maximum of 20 messages and there is no any way to get more messaged currently, as is mentioned in the post below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Yammer-Get-All-Messages-returns-20-messag...

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MakikoS ,

Get all message of Yammer connector have a maximum of 20 messages and there is no any way to get more messaged currently, as is mentioned in the post below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Yammer-Get-All-Messages-returns-20-messag...

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

MakikoS

Thank you very much.
I was struggling but it was resolved!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (69,765)