I'm making a connector and i can only get a couple of the Get calls to work. the other ones keep returning error 404 but if i take the end of the call postman calls them fine. they are all imported from postman in the first place.
But i can't troubleshoot it becaue the host name has been replaced with:
I have no idea where to go from here. I've spent foever and everything looks perfect. it's not authentication cause some work and some don't. I need to see what the real request to the server cause otherwise i have no idea how i can troubleshoot this
I have made a test on my side and couldn't find a way to see the real request to the server, I afriad that there is no any way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.
If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:
Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! It appears as though @v-yuazh-msft would like some more information in order to further assist you properly with your issue. Please share any additional information that was requested in order to decrease the amount of time that it will take for you to be assisted!
Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!
Flow Community Manager
While it would still be cool to see the whole request string when testing the custom connectors I solved my problems by making a new connection to the custom connector every time I changed ANYTHING. Don't know why that is but that is what worked. My api calls were all correct the connection was just failing.
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!