cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nanci
Helper I
Helper I

How to send a multipart request in a custom connector

I created a custom connector for Quickbooks Online, it works well for regular requests (get accounts, create accounts, etc). But it doesn't work when I try to send a multipart request to upload a file.

I attached below an image with the configuration of the action on Power Automate. I don't get a useful error message so I don't know exactly what part is wrong.

nanci_0-1621003368600.png

Here is a link to the API documentation with an example of what I'm trying to do.

1 REPLY 1
Jronash
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Not familiar with this API, but the example you link to ends with this:

--B1pD17v6kehNbda7sT7J2JOqssMTGGvw--

In your flow, you don't have the final '--' after the guid.  It looks like this is some sort of batch endpoint that can accept multiple uploads at once, so maybe leaving out the final '--' makes it expect that there is more to come?

You say you don't receive a useful error message, but could you describe more about how it fails?  Does it time out, or fail immediately?  Any other info you could provide?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (36,626)