cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwert79
Advocate I
Advocate I

How to use SQL Server connector in Flow to connect to CDS database? Currently receiving database name 404 error.

I'm using the SQL Server connector in Flow. I've selected Azure AD Integration for the connection.

My environment's database version is 9.1.0.20151, so SQL connection is supported. I've turned on TDSEndpoint yesterday. I've not created any gateways - I'm not sure how to do that or if it's required for my case. My user role is System Administrator.

I want to connect to my CDS database, but I don't know my database name. In the dropdown for Database name, I'm getting a 404 "could not retrieve values" error. I can't use Enter custom value because I don't know any or what values to use. Even the Server name was not able to be loaded and I had to manually type it in as a custom value. 

Clipboarder.2020.07.23-003.png

I've tried the same in another environment. Both have the same issue. (One is a sandbox and another is a production).

Can someone walk me through everything I need to do/know please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @qwert79 ,

Sorry for the function to  enter custom database name in the SQL server connector is not supported in Microsoft flow currently and we could only choose the database from the drop down list.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @qwert79 ,

Sorry for the function to  enter custom database name in the SQL server connector is not supported in Microsoft flow currently and we could only choose the database from the drop down list.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (75,183)