cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pi24
Level: Powered On

I found a bug updating Planner from Todoist

I go this while updating planner from Todoist.

The response is not in a JSON format.",
"innerError": "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN\">\n<title>410 Gone</title>\n<h1>Gone</h1>\n<p>This API endpoint is no longer available. Please refer to our documentation to upgrade your client to use the latest API version: https://developer.todoist.com</p>\n"

Please help. or if some who has a flow that works completing task in Todoist that completes in planner that would be great.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: I found a bug updating Planner from Todoist

Hi @pi24,

I have created a simple Flow that When a task is completed in Todolist update the task in the Planner. The trigger is a Premium Only Feature, I should Upgrade to Todoist Premium for instant access to this feature. So I have no way to test it.

I can see the response is about API endpoint, did you use the Http request to do it?

If not, and you can use the trigger, how about update the connection and try it again?

Or, you can share your Flow configuration and error message screenshot, if so, we can get more message about it.

Annotation 2019-09-03 143330.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

MarcoScotoni

Hello,

i dig a little bit and it looks that this is the error:

{
"error": {
"code": 410,
"source": "flow-apim-europe-001-northeurope-01.azure-apim.net",
"clientRequestId": "5460e7f8-1481-489e-b1b4-54de78232841",
"message": "The response is not in a JSON format.",
"innerError": "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN\">\n<title>410 Gone</title>\n<h1>Gone</h1>\n<p>This API endpoint is no longer available. Please refer to our documentation to upgrade your client to use the latest API version: https://developer.todoist.com</p>\n"
}
}

Same error on the connector when you try to setup a flow "Create Todoist Tasks for Flagged Office 365 emails", see photo below:
flow.png

Thanks,
Best Regards 
Marco
pi24

Who's Fault is this? microsoft or Todoist? as I can't get answer from either one on this problem. Smiley Mad

Highlighted
pi24

I just got this message from todoist. Can someone pass this on to Microsoft flow support?

Hi Leigh,

Thank you very much for reporting this. I'm terribly sorry for our delayed response - we've unfortunately had a large backlog in support 😓I'll be here to assist you from now on 👍

We've spoken to our developers about issue. It looks like the issue lies with MS Flow. We recently deprecated v7 of our API and moved to v8 (REST API).

We had previously informed MS Flow about this and asked them to make the necessary changes. Since it's a 3rd party integration, we're unable to troubleshoot and fix it on our end. Sorry about that! It looks like MS Flow would need to resolve this.

Could you please reach out to MS Flow's support so they can take a look? Many thanks 😊

Best Regards,
Malin

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 145 members 4,757 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: