cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Id is malformed(Syncing Google Calendar to Outlook.com Calendar)

Hi,there~

I want to achieve the function about syncing Google Calendar to Outlook.com Calendar.

It's good for creating an event but not update or delete an event.

As you can see,it shows me a bad request and gets a status code for '400',the message is "Id is malformed.\r\nclientRequestId: 5ace95a1-47dc-4704-bb03-dcd3d569d6ed\r\nserviceRequestId: d252b6b1-b5d6-4492-8a96-188c9d02dbc6",and also the Error is "Action 'Delete_event' failed".

I checked the event id is right!

I have worked with this for 3 days and got nothing.

I'm new to use MS Flow,maybe there are some skills I don't know.

I think you could help me.Thanks!

1 - The bad request I got1 - The bad request I got

2 - Output2 - Output

3 - Details of the situation3 - Details of the situation

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @ZeroYip 

Can you please post a screenshot of the flow? How are you passing the ID in the Outlook Delete Event action? I am guessing that is where the issue is coming and there is an ID mismatch. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @ZeroYip 

Can you please post a screenshot of the flow? How are you passing the ID in the Outlook Delete Event action? I am guessing that is where the issue is coming and there is an ID mismatch. 

View solution in original post

My flow's configuration just like the pic..

I got the events' ID but it can't pass through to the deleted event,I don't know why~

Configuration of my flowConfiguration of my flow

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @ZeroYip 

I see. There are some errors and shortcoming you need to fix in the flow. I created one on my end and here is the screenshot. Please have a look and replicate:

EmailEvent.PNG

Here, we are creating the event in outlook with the subject based on the title from the Google calendar. Post that, in the get events we are filtering the events based on that subject and then making modifications on that. Please do not get confused on the apply to each as this will apply to only one result on the list of events as those are filtered by the subject. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Oh I got the wrong ID! 

Thanks a lot!!

Would you mind providing an example flow of the exact opposite of this flow?? I am trying to sync my Outlook Calendar with my Google Calendar, essentially the exact opposite of what OP was trying to do. I would really appreciate this help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,174)