cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PatUmaknow
Frequent Visitor

Imported Flow from another tenant does not convert connections

Hi,

When I import a Flow from another tenant (Update action), dialog asks me to specify the Flow to update and provide a SharePoint connection. Then I click 'Import'.

What it did in the past: the Flow would import correctly and I just had to correct the first step (update the site Url and specify the targeted list). The new connection would replace all connections of the exported flow.

What it does now: it says the importation failed and suggest to save it as a new flow. And when I do so, I have to correct all the steps that use a connection and specify, for each of them, the connection I specified during Import. 

As a temporary workaround it's okay to do so but the problem is that my new Flow does not have the same ID which is a problem when it's used in a JSON formatted column that displays a button to start the Flow. Also, having to correct all steps with a connection can be quite long, depending on the number of steps that use connections.

Any chance this will get corrected any time soon ?

Thanks

Patrick2021-04-02 10_16_59-Window.png

2021-04-02 13_53_22-Create your flow _ Power Automate.png

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Thanks for your post! As of right now this is a known issue that we are working on. As of right now we don't know when we will be able to deploy the patch on this, but we are working to get this fixed.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,207)