cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Inserting JSTOR based data as an entry in an excel row.

Hello!

I'm working on an excel based database that automatically updates after people upload a file through Microsoft Forms. Most of the set-up is already working, except for the column where the links to each files should be written. 

I consulted a post in the community that helped me parse the data that the "Get Form Response action returns" , but can't  find a way to declare the link that it sorts out as a variable (i guess?), so that it can be inserted to the table. 

Here's the automatization:

Imagen1.png

The following error is displayed when tested:

"ExpressionEvaluationFailed. Se produjo un error en la ejecución de la acción de plantilla 'Aplicar_a_cada_uno_3': el resultado de la evaluación de la expresión "para cada uno" "@{body('Análisis_del_archivo_JSON')}@{triggerOutputs()?['body/value']}" es de tipo 'String'. El resultado debe ser una matriz válida.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SebastiánOcampo ,

Could you please explain the error message in English and explain more details about the requirement so we could better understand the issue?

Best regards,
Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SebastiánOcampo ,

Could you please explain the error message in English and explain more details about the requirement so we could better understand the issue?

Best regards,
Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (10,964)