cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vish_p
Level 8

Issue in creating outlook connection

My flow includes many emails which has to be forwarded from some other email ID but whnever i try to create a connection to that email id a popup comes asking for the email id and i enter the mail id and then the popup closes without asking me for password and connection will be created for my mail id(flow owner id) by default,Sometimes this connection works but most of the times it forwards mail from my mail id(owner email id) only

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Issue in creating outlook connection

Hi @vish_p,

How is your flow created? Could you share more details on your flow?

Do you mean that you are trying to create a connection to Outlook with a different user account and credential?

You said that sometimes the connection works, but most of the times it forward mail form your mail Id, when it doesn’t forward mail from your mail Id, have you checked which account the action is using?

I am afraid that flow will use the owner email id by default, so it will forward mail from your mail id.

Please share more details to help reproduce this issue on my side.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
vish_p
Level 8

Re: Issue in creating outlook connection

flw.JPG

This is how i usually do,i will add a new connection to other user's mail id so that it will start sending from that mail id's mailbox.I raised this issue with microsoft support team and they did troubleshooting over call still no solution was obtained.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 348 members 5,165 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: