cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Issue with QnA Maker connection

Hi

Trying the QnA Maker connection as it will simplify my current flows that use HTTP connector. However when I enter my (verified) API key I get an error "Something went wrong - try again later"

Just checking if it should be functional?

thx

Paul

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Issue with QnA Maker connection

Hi paul_culmsee,

Thanks for feedback.

I can reproduce this issue on my side. When trying to create a connection to AnA Maker, I am getting the same error message.

3.PNG

I will help confirm this issue on my side and back to you once I got any updates.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
pvlingen

Re: Issue with QnA Maker connection

Hi,

Any update on this issue? I am getting the same error message when trying to create a connection.

Best regards,

Paul

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (6,882)