cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edvardwikstrom
Level: Powered On

Issues with the Outlook Connector (Invalid Template - property "shared_office365_1" does not exist)

Building a solution from PowerApps that triggers different flows depending on what form is filled out.

All worked fine until yesterday, when my outlook steps that sends email from a shared mailbox just stopped working, not all at the same time though, some flows worked longer than others, but as of now; none of them work anymore.

Seems like the connector is using a property called "shared_office365_1" when it really should be using just "shared_office365"

I've tried recreating the flow from a template - then it will work for a short while, then the error reappears. I've also tried to reconfigure my outlook connector, but with no better result.

Maybe a bug?

Getting this error:

flow.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Issues with the Outlook Connector (Invalid Template - property "shared_office365_1" do

Hi @edvardwikstrom,

Does this issue occur in the "Send an email from a shared mailbox" action of your flow?

According to the screenshot that you provided, I think this issue is related to the connection. I have  made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. 

Please check if the Office 365 account that you create a connection to Outlook connector has permission to access this shared mailbox. In addition, please clear cache of your browser and re-create a connection to Office 365 Outlook connector to check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please let me know here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
edvardwikstrom
Level: Powered On

Re: Issues with the Outlook Connector (Invalid Template - property "shared_office365_1" do

Hi @v-xida-msft

I creatad a support ticket with Microsoft and they have escalated the incident. If i understood correctly it was some sort of bug with the shared mailbox connector.

I rebuilt my solution, since i had to present it to a customer, using patch in powerapps and New SharePoint Object as as a trigger in my Flow. Works like a charm so far. 

Regards,

Edvard

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (4,713)