cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: MS is pushing a fix for shared mailboxes

I tried "Mark email as Read" action with the new Mailbox address parameter, i provided the shared mailbox address for this parameter, it fails with "404 Resource not found" error.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hello,

What about "Export email (V2)" action?
I still have an error: The requested user (shared mailbox address) is invalid:

1.JPG

Highlighted
Resolver III
Resolver III

Ive had some contact with support the past week and this week.  Today i was asked to remake a flow with the 'When a mail arrives in a shared mailbox (v2)' trigger -- and it worked.  it's been fixed. (you do have to remake your entire flow)   

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gjeh were you able to mark emails read as well?

Highlighted
Resolver III
Resolver III

I haven't tried marking emails as read as this wasn't what i personally was trying to do.

So i cant tell you that; i can tell you that there is still something wrong with the trigger regarding email attachments.

I've set the include attachments element to Yes; but a maximum of 2 attachments are passed through the flow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,616)