cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krp
Frequent Visitor

Kick off a Form from a Flow

Hi, is there a way to kick off a Forms process from within a Flow? 

Let's say we'd like for a user to be able to click a button, which then kicks of a Forms instance from an existing Form and have them fill out the information.  Based on the information they fill out, I'd like for another Form to be kicked off to a different user (or set of users), retrieve the results and then do some processing based on that.

Is there a way to do this?  Or maybe this is a terrible way to try to do things and you have a much better way.  I'm open to other ideas.

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @krp,

I afriad that there is no any way to achieve your needs in microsoft flow currently.

There is no any way to kicks of a Forms from a flow after click a button in microsoft flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

krp
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the info.  Is there a way to use Business Process Flows for this?  We don't use Dynamics for our business, and the tutorials I've seen seem to start from that point.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,978)