cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Limiting access to certain connections

Quick question,

I have just come across an incident where a member of staff has 'discovered' Power Automate/Flow whilst experimenting with Forms.  He has realised that it might be possible to transfer data from the form into Dynamics 365, to which he does have and need access, however, for obvious reasons, we would rather he not be able to use the CDS/Dynamics Connectors.  Is there a way to limit access and use of this without removing his ability to create records in Dynamics in the usual way?  I know we can stop access to PA but would rather simply limit what a user can interact with.

Many thanks for any help you can offer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Limiting access to certain connections

Hi @MattVizor 

You can check the below link to configure DLP policies and block access to certain connectors. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/prevent-data-loss

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Limiting access to certain connections

Hi @MattVizor 

You can check the below link to configure DLP policies and block access to certain connectors. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/prevent-data-loss

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,531)