cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limiting access to certain connections

Quick question,

I have just come across an incident where a member of staff has 'discovered' Power Automate/Flow whilst experimenting with Forms.  He has realised that it might be possible to transfer data from the form into Dynamics 365, to which he does have and need access, however, for obvious reasons, we would rather he not be able to use the CDS/Dynamics Connectors.  Is there a way to limit access and use of this without removing his ability to create records in Dynamics in the usual way?  I know we can stop access to PA but would rather simply limit what a user can interact with.

Many thanks for any help you can offer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @MattVizor 

You can check the below link to configure DLP policies and block access to certain connectors. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/prevent-data-loss

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @MattVizor 

You can check the below link to configure DLP policies and block access to certain connectors. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/prevent-data-loss

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (26,277)