Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jronash
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Lots of ConfigurationNeeded, "Parameter value missing." connection errors

Hello,

I'm working to set up a flow that will check daily to see if there are any connections with errors that need to be refreshed.  I've been using this blog post as a guide.

When I run the flow, however, I'm getting a LOT of connections that are displaying errors.

The strange thing is that there seem to be two types of connections that are returned by the Power Apps for Makers 'Get Connections' action.  One are the same connections you would see if you went to Data > Connections in your sidebar.  These are connections that are often used by many different flows.

The second type of connections that are returned seem to be linked to a specific workflow.  They include a workflowName, workflowPath, workflowEndpoint, etc.  Plus, the displayName value is the name of a workflow, not of a connection.

All of my errors are happening in the second type of connection - the Workflow type.  They are all the same - the error is ConfigurationNeeded, and the error message is 'Parameter value missing.'  

Here's the kicker, though - all of these workflows have already been deleted.  In some cases they were deleted months and months ago.

Does anyone know how these connections are supposed to work?  Why am I seeing connection errors from flows that have been deleted?  How do I get rid of those connections so they don't clog up my error-sniffing flow?

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,047)