cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

MS Flow Connector for Google Analytics

We have a need to pull website usage data from Google Analytics into SQL Server, and would like to be able to do this with MS Flow. Unfortunatly, I do not see a Flow Connector for Google Analytics. Is this something that can be requested, or is it perhaps already in the works? Thanks, Dean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: MS Flow Connector for Google Analytics

Hi @DeanD ,

Currently, MS Flow has integration with Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Google Task. Unfortunately, Google Analytics has not been available yet.

If you want this feature to be supported by MS Flow, please consider to submit a request at Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DeanD ,

Currently, MS Flow has integration with Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Google Task. Unfortunately, Google Analytics has not been available yet.

If you want this feature to be supported by MS Flow, please consider to submit a request at Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@DeanD 

Hi there - Are you just looking to copy the data into SQL? Or did you want alerts off of it?

If you want to copy the data, they have a reporting API that will let you connect to the data, and you could probably use that to create a custom connector.  (Forgot to mention there's an option to export a csv)

If the end-goal is eventually alerts or something else:  PowerBI has a Google Analytics connector, and then you can use those alerts to trigger a Flow (if needed).

Either way, keep us posted.

-Ed-

If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,213)